A Londoner with a mix of English, Polish & Irish roots, and a history of musicians in the family, Danielle started learning the Piano at the age of 4, and started singing at 12. With music always around the family home, she grew up learning a wide range of styles, first starting on classical, moving to jazz and has a BMuS from top London contemporary music performance college Tech Music Schools, specialising in keyboards.
At the age of 17 Danielle started gigging and playing shows as a solo pianist/singer. Before long she was involved in various bands, playing in production shows including Rat Pack, James Bond and a Footloose production (directed by Cheryl Baker from UK hit 80's band 'Bucks Fizz'), and was getting her first taste of the session world playing for artists.
In the UK she toured and played with various chart topping artists including, Cher Lloyd, X Factor's Lucy Spraggan, Charli XCX, hit DJ Duke Dumont and has done studio sessions for Christina Novelli and Basheba. She also played at some of the UK's most well known festivals and venues including V Festival, T In The Park, Wireless, BBC Radio 1 festival and BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, Shepherd's Bush Empire, multiple O2 Academy tours, etc.
In 2015 Danielle moved to Los Angeles, which led to a world tour with XL Records artist Shamir. Highlights were supporting Marina and The Diamonds, Troye Sivan, the Years And Years, and Duran Duran with Nile Rogers & Chic. With Shamir she also headlined at Coachella 2016, performed on hit US TV show Stephen Colbert, played at New York's famous Barclays Center arena, headlined NPR show at SXSW, toured the Laneways festival tour in Asia/Australia and was the first band to open the new Las Vegas arena alongside The Killers.
Since coming off Shamir's tour Danielle has gone on to tour with world-renowned artist and musician Rachel Platten, YouTube star Madilyn Bailey, Grammy award winning artist Daya, X Factor star Bea Miller; has done studio recording sessions at the legendary East West Studios and Sunset Sound studios in Hollywood; has performed with Zara Larsson on Dancing With The Stars, and performed on Good Morning America with Disney star Sabrina Carpenter; and is passionate about working and helping with the rise of new up-coming artists in Los Angeles.
Danielle's playing style is influenced by her love for r'n'b, soul, funk, pop and jazz; and with her Classical upbringing has extensive knowledge of music theory. She is experienced in sound design, backing vocals, music directing, programming and running tracks during live shows on a combination of different DAW's, including Ableton.
Danielle also writes with a number of different artists and songwriters, as well as working on her own music. To listen click on the Spotify or SoundCloud link at the bottom of the page!
Full list of artists Danielle has worked with as follows:
- Tan Weiwei, East West Studios session, Hollywood, '20
- Bea Miller, '19 festivals and fall Headline tour
- Daya, touring '17 - on going
- Rachel Platten
- Charli XCX, BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
- Zara Larsson, hit US TV show Dancing With The Stars
- Julia Michaels
- Sabrina Carpenter
- Cher Lloyd, UK headline tour and Summer festival shows
- Shamir, world tour inc. support for Duran Duran, Nile Rogers and Chic, Troye Sivan, Marina and the Diamonds, headline at Coachella, Laneways 2016, etc
- Madilyn Bailey
- Christina Novelli, studio session on Concrete Angel (Acoustic) & feat. in hit US TV show The Vampire Diaries
- Cheryl Baker, from ‘Bucks Fizz’, Footloose production
- Ed Drewett, Shepherds Bush Empire
- Tinchy Stryder
- Aaron Delahunty, Maida Vale and BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend Festival
- Tristan Mackay, O2 Academy UK Headline tour
- Sarm Studios
- Gess Productions, session keyboardist
- Lucy Spraggan, UK & Ireland headline tour
- Only Girl
- The Sound Boutique, session keyboardist
- Duke Dumont
- James Vincent McMorrow
- Shane Richie
- Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet)
- Crown Jewelz
- Hunter Elizabeth
- Diana DeMuth
- The Sunset Jam, house band keyboardist
- Drew Tabor
- ATH Productions
- Savannah Outen
- Royse, East West Studios session
- Nicky Blitz
- Doe Paoro
- Jenna Holiday