A Londoner with a mix of English, Polish & Irish roots, and a history of musicians in the family, Danielle started learning the Piano at the age of 4, and started singing at 12. With music always around the family home, she grew up learning a wide range of styles, first starting on classical, moving to jazz and has a BMuS from top London contemporary music performance college Tech Music Schools, specialising in keyboards.
At the age of 17 Danielle started playing shows as a solo pianist/singer. Before long she was involved in various bands, playing in production shows including Rat Pack, James Bond and a Footloose production (directed by Cheryl Baker from UK hit 80's band 'Bucks Fizz'), and was getting her first taste of the session world playing for artists.
In the UK she toured and played with various chart topping artists including; headline tours with Cher Lloyd and X Factor's Lucy Spraggan; played BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge with Charli XCX; played a special one-off show with hit DJ Duke Dumont; has recorded multiple times at world famous Abbey Road Studios. She also played at some of the UK's most well known festivals and venues including V Festival, T In The Park, Wireless, BBC Radio 1 festival, Shepherd's Bush Empire, multiple O2 Academy national tours.
In 2015 Danielle moved to Los Angeles, which immediately led to a world tour with XL Records artist Shamir. Highlights were supporting Marina and The Diamonds, Troye Sivan, the Years And Years, and Duran Duran with Nile Rogers & Chic. With Shamir she also headlined the dance stage at Coachella 2016, performed on hit US TV show Stephen Colbert, played at New York's famous Barclays Center arena, headlined NPR show at SXSW, toured the Laneways festival tour in Asia/Australia and was the first band to open the new Las Vegas arena alongside The Killers.
Since coming off Shamir's tour Danielle went on to work and tour with Grammy award winning artist Daya. Playing keyboards, singing backing vocals and running playback in her band since 2017, they have played multiple festivals and shows around the world with highlights including Lollapalooza Chicago, WE Fest, Grammy Fest in Beijing China; Summer Sonic in Tokyo Japan.
In recent years Danielle also toured with world-renowned artist and musician Rachel Platten for her album ‘Waves’; toured with X Factor star Bea Miller for her 2019 Fall headline US/Europe tour; played multiple shows with YouTube star Madilyn Bailey; performed with Zara Larsson on Dancing With The Stars, and performed on Good Morning America with Disney star Sabrina Carpenter; has done multiple studio recording sessions at the legendary East West Studios and Sunset Sound studios in Hollywood; performed with the incomparable James Bay on the hit US late night talk show, The Late Late Show with James Cordon; and toured most recently with Hope Tala supporting Alina Baraz in fall 2021.
Danielle spent the first half of 2022 performing with MARINA for her 'Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land' headline tour in the US and Europe, and completed Lollapalooza South America festival tour.
Danielle is now on the road with Demi Lovato, for Demi's brand new album 'Holy Fvck' headline tour.
Danielle's playing style is influenced by her love for r'n'b, soul, funk, pop and jazz; and with her Classical upbringing has extensive knowledge of music theory. She is experienced in sound design, backing vocals, music directing, programming and running tracks during live shows on a combination of different DAW's, including Ableton.
Danielle also writes with a number of different artists and songwriters, as well as working on her own music. To listen click on the Spotify or SoundCloud link at the bottom of the page!
Full list of artists Danielle has worked with as follows:
- Demi Lovato, headline tour 'Holy Fvck' 2022 - on going
- MARINA, headline tour 'Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land' US/Europe 2022, also inc. Lollapalooza South America tour
- James Bay, The Late Late Show with James Cordon, TV performance
- Hope Tala, supporting Alina Baraz, fall 2021
- Tan Weiwei, East West Studios session, Hollywood, '20
- Bea Miller, '19 festivals and fall Headline tour
- Daya, touring '17 - on going
- Rachel Platten, US album promo tour and Radio shows '17
- Charli XCX, BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
- Zara Larsson, Dancing With The Stars TV performance
- Julia Michaels
- Sabrina Carpenter, Good Morning America TV performance
- Cher Lloyd, UK headline tour and Summer festival shows
- Shamir, world tour inc. support for Duran Duran, Nile Rogers and Chic, Troye Sivan,
Marina and the Diamonds, headline at Coachella, Laneways 2016, Late Night with Stephen Colbert TV performance, etc
- Madilyn Bailey
- Christina Novelli, studio session on Concrete Angel (Acoustic) & feat. in hit US TV show The Vampire Diaries
- Cheryl Baker, from ‘Bucks Fizz’, Footloose production
- Ed Drewett, Shepherds Bush Empire
- Tinchy Stryder
- Aaron Delahunty, Maida Vale and BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend Festival
- Tristan Mackay, O2 Academy UK Headline tour
- Sarm Studios
- Gess Productions, session keyboardist
- Lucy Spraggan, UK & Ireland headline tour
- Only Girl
- The Sound Boutique, session keyboardist
- Duke Dumont
- James Vincent McMorrow
- Shane Richie
- Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet)
- Crown Jewelz
- Hunter Elizabeth
- Diana DeMuth
- The Sunset Jam, house band keyboardist
- Drew Tabor
- ATH Productions
- Savannah Outen
- Royse, East West Studios session
- Nicky Blitz
- Doe Paoro
- Jenna Holiday